Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blancs De Poulet à la Provençale~

Last night I made a batch of 5 Minute Artisan Bread.. and this morning decided to make a small focaccia




for Jacques and I before work..I knew I was again going to try and recreate the Poulet au Miel De Lavande that I had in Gordes~

And I thought I would roast some potatoes..
I forgot to buy asparagus on the way home so we had a side salad of Arugula..but I looked at our meal and thought..OUI..Blancs! De Poulet! So white! But good at last..

Definitely would have benefitted from a touch of green on the plate!



I pan sautéed my chicken breasts that I had marinated in Evoo.. garlic..Herbes De Provence and more Rosemary:)

Added a splash of white wine..some chicken broth.. and 2 tbsps of my home made Miel De Lavande..




It tasted so similar to my meal in Provence!

And the focaccia? You cannot go wrong w/ 5 Minute Artisan Bread!

A new book is out I hear!!:)


It has to be good! I just know it..Bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment